Installing Worley Labs plugins in LightWave
- If you haven't already done so, download the latest version of the plugin and
demo scenes from the Downloads Pageand follow the steps below. The video links to the left might clear up any other confusion.
- Unzip the plugin into a folder. We recommend the Plugin directory within your LightWave install directory. There's no need to place any plugin in any specific directory. Many people create a Worley subdirectory and keep all their Worley plugins organized in one place but it's totally up to you.
- Optionally install the demo scene. Unpack the demo archive into a folder. We recommend unzipping
the demo scenes into your LightWave install directory. A directory called
WorleyDemos will be created and within it a subdirectory named
after the plugin set you've downloaded. When running the demo scenes it's
important to set your Content Directory to WorleyDemos,
not to any subdirectory of WorleyDemos
- In LightWave, select the Utilities tab from the top row of tabs and then click on the Add Plugins button in the left side of the interface. Never use the Scan Directory tool to add plugins from Worley Labs.
- Browse to the folder where you unzipped the plugin and load it into Layout